CrewMachine is looking for experienced freelance copy editors for ongoing projects.
Do you have a solid work ethic? Do you stick to deadlines? Do you have experience editing eCommerce copy? Can you follow a style guide? Are you obsessed with flawless grammar? If you answered “yes” to these questions, we’d love to hear from you.
CrewMachine is looking for experienced copy editors to edit copy for some of the biggest eCommerce companies around. We have a range of ongoing projects in immediate need of solid editors, including product content, blogs, and buying guides. If your application is successful, you could be working on anything from product descriptions and landing pages to buying guides and blurbs relating to tech, furniture, home goods, books and collectibles, hardware tools, office supplies, and more.
We need editors who:
- Are native to USA, CA, AU, or UK with English as their first language
- Can submit compelling and flawless copy
- Can follow instructions
- Can accept and apply feedback
- Can provide helpful, professional feedback to writers
- Can stick to deadlines
- Have experience editing product copy
- Submit only unique content
- Can fact check thoroughly
- Can edit professionally and objectively, without changing the writer’s or client’s voice
The application process is simple but rigorous. We are looking for the best to join our team.
To be considered, please take the time to complete our short application and trial process. Only applicants who pass the test will be contacted within 48 business hours.