EZ-EV is a pilot program from Exelon, a Fortune 100 company in the energy businesses of power, generation, including 35,500 megawatts of generation from clean power sources, competitive energy sales, and transmission and delivery. The pilot pursues ways to promote sales and use of electric vehicles and enhance public knowledge about them.
- Excellent writer with strong content marketing or journalism background.
- Must have 1+ years of experience in content marketing, journalism or PR. (freelance experience is accepted)
- Interested in researching and writing about electric cars, green tech, and automotive trends.
- Understand the roles and tactics of modern SEO and social writing.
- Write 900-15000 words articles (weekly or bi-weekly) to an active electric car community.
- Collaborate with the in-house content and social marketing team on topics and strategy.
- Review your content and make sure it's 100% publishing ready.
- Your LinkedIn profile or resume.
- Two relevant writing samples.
- Your desired rate per word or per 1200 words article.