Are you passionate about helping others to live more ethically and/ or sustainably?
Do you enjoy researching and writing and want to have a positive impact with your work?
Then you might just be at the right place :)
I operate a blog as a passion project where I share information with the world on how to live more impactful. And I'm looking for 2 - 4 writers who can contribute at least one long-form article (3,000 - 4,000 words each) per week on a regular basis to increase that impact!
This is not SEO-type content. The only aim is to provide content that is as helpful as possible to the reader. For this, I will provide you with detailed content briefs to follow.
This job is right for you if:
- You deeply care about making a positive impact, especially when it comes to ethics and/ or sustainability - and to highlight how ethical and/ or sustainable different organizations are
- You enjoy to thoroughly research and base your arguments on fact (with citations) and not on opinion
- You write in a structured way (title & subtitle structure, bulleted and numbered lists, bolded highlights) and can present your information in a logical flow
You are happy to write at least 1 long-form article (3,000 - 4,000 words each) every week
Here is what to expect:
- I will give you access to my project management system (ClickUp), where you can choose your next article to write
- Each article will come with a clear title, post structure, and content brief
- You will directly write within each provided Google Doc
- I will give you detailed feedback for your posts to help you to grow and create better content
- You will start with about 1 article per week, but can eventually write as many as would work for you (there are always plenty in the backlog to choose from!)
Here is what to expect financially:
- The pay starts at 2 cents per word for the test article and during the trial period
- I will pay you directly via PayPal (later on ideally via Revolut to save fees and time)
- I will be quick to increase the pay by 25% to 2.5 cents/word once you are fully onboarded (on average after about 3 articles)
- At 10 articles, I’ll give you full author credits for all your articles
- And then we take it from there on how to adapt the pay further
This job is not right for you:
- If you don't view feedback as a learning opportunity
- If you don't write structured or research-based
- If you are not passionate about ethical/ sustainable living
- If you are only looking for a short-term gig
What are the next steps?
- Please fill out this application form: https://forms.gle/STvAipa3LnPWDaW6A
- I will select every promising writer for paid content samples
- Include the word ninja into one of your answers (so that I know you've read the whole instruction - otherwise I'll not go ahead with your application)
- After I’ve reviewed all test articles, I'll select the writers to work with on a long term basis
How does that sound to you?
I'm looking forward to your application and, hopefully, to a long-term engagement :)