- Horze is one of the largest North American equestrian ecommerce retailers, servicing all 50 states and Canada with everything for horse & rider: breeches, horse blankets, show apparel and more. We are centered around improving the riding experience for all riders and their horses by providing them with the best equipment and the most effective knowledge to continue to improve as horse owners and horse riders.
- The blog will aim to give riders constantly useful and up-to-date information about how to be better riders, trainers, competitors, and horse owners. We want to get people excited to try out a new technique, piece of equipment, or way of bonding with their horse.
Our Vision and Content Strategy for Horze
- We want the Horze blog to be the main destination for riders who want to be inspired for their next time in the saddle; who want advice on taking it to the next level; and who need help choosing the equipment and apparel that will best suit them.
- We want our blog to be the most comprehensive in the equestrian world - not every post needs to be long, but every post should go beyond the surface level knowledge to reveal something insightful to the reader. We see few, if any, blogs in our space that accomplish this regularly, or at all.
To get a better understanding of the writing we’re looking for:
Tone/Style details for our blog:
- Conversational but professional
- Short, concise paragraphs
- Use headers and formatting so each post is easily readable/skimmable
- Post must teach the reader something either directly or through examples
- You have a passion for horses and the equine industry
- You are a storyteller with a passion for writing
- You are able to come up with story ideas with minimal guidance
- It is desirable that you have some knowledge of SEO