We're looking for writers who would like to write about the following topics:
- Home Design
- Outdoor Decor
It is not required to have experience in all of these categories. However, experience in at least a few of these niches is a plus.
- Be a native English writer or possess excellent written English
- Have a PayPal account, preferably
- Be detail-oriented
- Willing to conduct research on the topic
- Have excellent written communication skills
About the position:
The position will start with 4-6 blog posts per month, with more room to grow beyond this if you can deliver consistent quality work. Each blog post will have a variable number of words, mostly 1000-4000 words per post.
Please note that we have very high editorial standards compared to most other blogs. Every post that we publish goes through our strict editorial process where we check all claims and ideas for accuracy. Our readers trust us and we absolutely must ensure the highest quality content.
You'll be assigned topics by us and given a submission deadline. It's quite likely that in the first couple of weeks there will be a lot of feedback and editing required, but generally, once a writer gets into the swing of things, that part should be minimal.
All content must be original, actionable, informative, and to the point. No fluff or filler!
Note that we only require our writers to write the content with some text formatting in the article. Articles have to be submitted in Google Doc. No web design required.
- Articles must be written, edited, and gone through a round (or a few) of fixes before payment is made
- Payment will be made through PayPal - you will need to prepare an invoice
How to apply:
- Please apply online and in the first line, include this word: giraffe
- Include your rate per 100 words
- Provide a short cover letter introducing yourself
- Provide links to at least 3 samples of content written for the same or similar niches
If we like the samples you provided, we will contact you to write a paid test article.
The test article will represent a typical task we assign to our writers.
We apologize in advance if you don’t hear back from us. Due to the high volume of applicants, we’ll only be able to get back to writers whom we feel may be a good fit.
Please follow the instructions above to ensure your application will be considered.