English content writer needed for a IT company website
Diabol is a Swedish company specialised in DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, LEAN principles and Cloud Tech. We are currently redesigning our website which we continuously want to fill with content that engages and gives the visitor knowledge in our area of expertise.
We also want to provide our blog visitors with valuable insight on the above and other related topics to make them more knowledgeable.
Therefore we are seeking a native English writer experienced in the topics mentioned above that can write content for our website and if we feel the right chemistry also with potential long-term ongoing work for our blog. Besides some short form material you will be writing well-researched word articles (Service pages, Landing pages, etc..) relating to the areas that our business cover.
• English as your first language with an excellent written grammar
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Must be able to conduct quality research for article resources
• Knowledge of the IT industry is a must
• All articles must be unique and pass copyscape
• Experience in SEO copywriting is an asset
We'd like to work with someone who has either already written about our skill areas or is very familiar with the terminologies.
Please note that you will be paid for the words written. As part of your application, please include your rate/1000 words as well as examples of previous writing.
This position is a freelance job with the potential for ongoing work. We’re looking for a reliable partner we can establish a long-term relationship with.
• You will be writing 800-3000 word articles relating to our industry
• Deliver work in a timely manner as this is a fast-paced company
• Must be able to self-edit before submitting work
• Naturally incorporating target keywords and writing meta titles and descriptions
What we need (for starters):
• Main Home page content
• Service pages
Why work for us?
• Flexible working hours
• Opportunities for ongoing and engaging work long-term
How to apply:
• Highlight any relevant work and experience
• Include your rate
• Please add the words “APPLE ULTRA” to the top of the application to show you’ve read the entire job description