You MUST have experience and a proven track record.
Come up with the e-mail marketing strategy, copywriting and sequences for the brand and increase the total revenue from the website coming from emails from 15% to 20% over the next 2 months and from 20% to 25% by the next 4 months. You should also be increasing the open rate from 7% to 12%.
1. Increasing revenue coming from email to 25% in the next 4 months
2. Increasing open rate to 12% by using better email subject line and better segmentation
3. Increasing engagement by creating a brand story and an emotional connection
You will be working with our email designer for the design part if the e-mail is not only text.
The ideal candiate should be:
- Extremely good at creating compelling stories based on raw information compelling concepts and on-strategy marketing materials that work across channels
- Extremely good a copywriting for emails with a proven track record.
- Have worked ideally with Klaviyo, Active Campaign or Drip
- Creative and natural storyteller passionate (or at least that seems to be) about veganism, animal rights, and eco-friendly subject
- Being able to CREATE a voice for the brand even if the voice is not clearly there right now.
- Able to write high-performance promotional copy as well as more engaging and emotional copy
- Able to create reports of his work each week on his performance
We are looking for someone long-term that will stay with us and grow with the company.
We are a fast growing e-commerce brand with over 65 000 customers in less than 2 years promoting a plant-based eating diet and clothing related to this matter. Part of our profits goes to animal rescue organization.
Questions to send with your resume:
What work are you the proudest of?
What work did you struggle the most with?
How many years of experience do you have in EMAIL* copywriting?
What are some storytellings you did in the past?
Provide a work sample of 3 emails that you wrote:
1 - Sale oriented
2 - Brand Storytelling oriented
3 - Engagement oriented
Tell us why you think you are the best candidate for this job