From our revolutionary Tea Crystals, to our high growth culture, data-driven process and customer-centric DNA - Pique is one of the most exciting consumer brands at the forefront of DTC e-commerce. We entrust our employees to become world-class experts at what they do and are committed to cultivating the leader in each person that joins us.
Join our high performance/mission-driven team to help everyone unlock the benefits of medicinal plants and unleash our collective potential. Pique is the world’s first tea designed for health benefits. Our brand pillars - Efficacy, Purity and Convenience has won the adoration of health experts and fitness gurus alike!
Pique is a Content Marketer’s dream. We have a robust content platform providing not only educational articles on our blog, but also health-promoting recipes and in-house challenges all aimed at helping our customers reach their health goals.
- Work directly with Head of Content to define and drive email marketing strategy - the main goal is to increase engagement, grow revenue, retention and customer LTV through a value-first and scalable email marketing program
- Assist Head of Content in owning email as a growth channel - acquisition of new emails, retention and conversion
- Build out and execute on email marketing and campaign strategy to constantly optimize and test sequences, emails, flows and strategies
- Be responsible for writing blog content and optimizing the blog - includes articles, guides and content upgrades
- Assist in writing sales copy for landing pages for our influencers/partners (A/B testing required)
- Email - craft content-driven sales campaigns around marketing calendar - holidays, promotions, launches
- Blog - ensure blog converts leads, leads to purchases - content upgrades, lead gen forms
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3 - 5 years experience in email and/or content marketing in execution role within a high-growth e-commerce company or agency
- Experience managing a large, active email list of consumers is a plus
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing email marketing strategies - email template creation, A/B testing, data ingestion and extraction
- Experience writing first-rate, well-researched health content for blog articles
- Aptitude for copywriting and graphic design
- Self-starter with proven ability to take initiative, define what needs to get done and multi-task, with a passion for not missing deadlines
- Excellent project management skills and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to work both strategically and in an execution capacity
- Must have strong business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, rapidly scaling environment
- Passionate about health and wellness - you live and breathe the lifestyle and have a strong desire to improve the health of others
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with subject line “Rockstar Email & Content Marketing Manager”