Are you passionate about Circuit Design?
If you have expertise with Hardware & Software Development, Circuit Design，then we need to talk.
We’re a small business company that runs many blogs that reach millions of readers annually.
We’re looking for two skilled freelance writers to join our editorial team.
We’ve got big plans to invest in and grow the website so you’ll be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future.
We cover a wide range of topics related to Circuit Design. You don’t have to be an expert in all of them, but you should have some knowledge and experience in this area, and be willing to research and teach yourself about different topics.
You’ll be part of a wider team who are driven to grow the site. We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
What we're looking for
We're looking to hire two long-term writers who can regularly contribute to our blog.
It would be best if you have some experience working in or writing about Hardware & Software Development, Circuit Design.
- You should be able to contribute 3 articles (total 5000 words) per week.
- You should be able to write original, well researched entertaining, informative and actionable content.
- You should HATE fluffy, overwritten content that never gets to the point!
- You should have excellent written communication skills and the ability to work remotely.
- It would help if you are willing to listen to editor feedback and apply changes to articles where necessary.
- You must be a native English writer.
Benefits of writing for us
- Competitive freelance rates between $0.05-$0.08 per word depending on your experience
- Get paid on time per project via Paypal
- Regular, ongoing writing work in an exciting niche
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high performing team
- Build your profile with full author credit and a bio on our website once you are successfully established
What you'll write about
We cover a wide range of topics related to Hardware & Software Development, Circuit Design. The focus is to help readers to learn more about Circuit Design.
- Common types of articles include detailed guides, product reviews & comparisons, lists and tips and answers to common questions.
- Each article will be between 1000-4000 words and needs to be well-researched. So you'll be able to sink your teeth into a topic.
- You'll be assigned topics and provided a detailed brief to follow so that you can focus on writing the most exciting, informative articles possible.
- Proper US spelling and grammar is mandatory.
Note we only require our writers to write the content, no web formatting or design is required.
How to apply
Please answer a few simple questions and link to at least two samples of similar content you have published in your application.