Hey there superstar,
Foundr Magazine is the magazine for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs and we're on a mission to build a house hold name entrepreneurial brand.
Over 1 million entrepreneurs consume our content every month for advice on startups, entrepreneurship, marketing and growth. Our covers have featured people such as Sir Richard Branson, Arianna Huffington, Seth Godin, Tony Robbins, Mark Cuban, Sophia Amoruso and many more game-changing founders..
With a community of over 1m+ we have an exciting opportunity for a part time editorial / publishing assistant.
Ok, now we are on the same page... here is what we are looking for...
- Someone that knows the entrepreneurship space REALLY well! Especially online...
- Has experience in publishing and collating content that flows well together!
- Will help with bringing together our monthly magazine editions
- Super organized and can work with deadlines
- Is ridiculously attention to detail focused
- That believes this manifesto presents a mission they want to get behind!
- Is not afraid to pitch some of the greatest entrepreneurs of our generation and convince them to be featured on the front cover of our magazine + podcast + blog
- Understands great design and can help with editorial direction with our magazine covers and work with our Art Director
- And lastly someone that knows our style, and how we operate
How does that sound?
Can't wait to hear from, and all about, YOU.
Publisher & CEO @ Foundr
P.S. Foundr is at an exciting stage of its growth, with things about to go to the next level and really explode... join us for the ride ;)