Do you have a woodworking shop in your house? If you have one and love writing, it is a perfect match. Call me ASAP!
But what if you are a talented writer who would love to learn more about woodworking while having a good paying editing and writing job?
Please, check out these requirements:
- Ready to work 20+ hours a week (it is a minimum, we have a huge backlog of work that needs to be done)
- Fantastic English writing skills (Simple and straight to the point style)
- Knowledgeable about publishing in WordPress
- Be ready to jump for a quick call and to answer basic questions about woodworking
- Ready to do 1 page (editing or writing) without being paid
What we offer:
- A long-term project. We are looking for an Editor/Writer with whom we can work for many months and possibly years.
- To work as many hours as you want (min 20 hours per week)
- $5c per word
- Negotiable hourly rate if editing already written articles
What you will do:
- In-depth research about woodworking tools and techniques (there are many amazing YouTubers to learn from!)
- Editing already written articles
- Writing new articles
- Supercharging your articles with images from premium stock photo sites
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, please apply, and we will be in touch shortly!
P.S. Templated and long-read applications will be ignored.