We’re a new photography business looking for a talented editor who will work with world-class photographers to share their knowledge with the world via our blog.
This will be a full-time position, and you can work from anywhere in the world.
As editor you will manage a team of contract writers, overseeing and scheduling regular blog posts on the blog. You will work under the direction of the blog owner on the editorial schedule and also coordinate the publication of promotions and sponsored posts.
- Detail-oriented project management
- Experience with online content publication essential including SEO expertise
- Strict scheduling and enforcement of deadlines
- Management of writers
- Ability to juggle many tasks at once
- Familiarity with online tools like Trello and Coschedule
- Eye for detail
- Technical working knowledge of digital photography
- Flexibility with work schedule to accommodate writers in different time zones, including occasional evenings and weekends as needed
Please submit your CV when you apply online, along with links to any relevant publications you’ve worked on or contributed to.