An exciting opportunity has opened FOR YOU!
A series of product based health blogs are looking for a digital editor-in-chief to lead our content vision, strategy and content team across all three brands.
This full time key role is responsible for targeting, fully educating, and growing our readers through detailed on-site content. You must be a strong editorial leader with solid SEO knowledge.
Key Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Developing and implementing the content road map.
- Creating and continually working to improve our content blueprints.
- Helping manage and implement the tone of voice and personality of each brand through the editing and the application of graphics.
- Balancing a creative and data-driven approach to evaluating the content performance to evolve the next set of content.
- Working with the Associate Editor to see a piece through to completion and answering to the Brand Manager.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key content providers, partners and influencers.
- Working with SEMrush and other keyword/SEO systems.
- 5+ years of related head/lead experience working with content creation and strategy.
- Highly organized with the ability to coordinate work across multiple ongoing projects and brands.
- A wealth of experience integrating SEO.
- An understanding of how site design helps bring content to life, and engages and converts the audience.
- Passion for writing with a strong sense of voice and tone.
- Demonstrated past ability to build, manage, and grow longform posts involving multiple aspects, including video work.
- Knowledge of Asana (or other content platform) and wordpress for scheduling, publishing and monitoring.
You get bonus points for these!
- Ability to effectively manage time, multi-task, and prioritize projects to meet established deadlines.
- Results oriented.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and written.
- Has relentlessly high standards.
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution.
We offer a compelling and rewarding work environment with a bonus program. This is a rolling contract, after a paid trial period.
If you think of yourself as an experienced Editor-in-Chief or Lead Editor who is highly organized, skilled at SEO and a laser-focused leader, then get in touch.
Think you’ve got what it takes?! Then why not apply?
Please note the deadline for applications is Sunday 3rd November 2019.