ClickThere, LLC is a performance marketing company led by founders who have acquired millions of customers and managed hundreds of millions of dollars in online spend. ClickThere is made up of an extremely nimble team bringing together world class talent to scale customer acquisition in highly competitive verticals for leading online companies.
We're looking for a longer term manager contractor - not a per word writer position.
*** Please make sure to include your resume/salary requirements and experience in content strategy and managing teams of freelancers. ***
As our Content Manager/Editor you will:
- Recruit, train, and manage freelance writers on our multiple website properties to generate high quality, memorable, and useful content
- Create and enforce a style guide for each website property and likewise ensure all content matches
- Edit posts, find and utilize photos, and push the “publish” button
- Research and create new topic ideas with a focus on increasing our SEO
- Design and implement a content calendar for each of our properties
- Work with our in house designer and team to create interactive infographics, video, and other highly linkable and shareable content
- Work with our third party SEO link building firms to create highly linkable content with a focus on increasing our organic rankings
- Stay on top of the latest content marketing trends to ensure our websites and content fit the needs of our audiences
- Writing some content yourself is welcomed and encouraged!
- Never utter the words, “That’s not my job.”
Helpful Skills & Experience
- You must have experience in editing and writing content for websites with a high amount of SEO traffic
- You must have experience in managing multiple freelancers
- You must know how to research and write SEO keyword focused copy, headlines, descriptions, and alt text
- You must be able to write kick-butt content yourself in the absence of freelancers
- You should know basic HTML so that you can ensure all posts/content/copy looks and fits in to each website template
- You must be okay taking input from various stakeholders and implementing feedback
- You must be okay working on a variety of projects, daily
- You must not be afraid to test new ideas, find winners, and pull back on losers
- You must be okay with constant change - we move quickly and test often
- Extremely strong written and oral communication skills come second nature - we’re remote after all
- Do we sound picky? We know. It’s because we only want the best.
What We Value
A driven self starter with a history of success. Always striving to exceed targets - we’re a performance marketing company after all! Clear and constant communication, transparency, open-mindedness, empathy, and a desire to win are just a few of ClickThere’s cultural values. We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and kicking ass every single day “at the office.”
Where You’ll Work
As a fully distributed team, you’ll be free to work from wherever in the world you desire.
We’re not going to lie. This will be a demanding job with an extreme attention to performance. You should be a self starter who is able to handle multiple priorities and demanding stakeholders. We’re not unreasonable - we’re going to have fun and we’ll be in the trenches with you too.