MorningChores is seeking an editor on a contract-basis to bring our content to the next level. We are looking for a digital content enthusiast with a passion for all things gardening, farming, raising livestock, homesteading, and frugal living. The editor will work with MorningChores content team to improve editorial content and user experience to ultimately grow traffic, audience engagement, and revenue.
About Your Responsibilities:
- Review articles, images, and other content to ensure best practices are being met
- Come up with new content ideas that provide values to our users
- Write articles and curate galleries as needed
- Make copy edits and other improvements to existing and new content
- Manage and provide guidance to our remote writers to deliver high-quality content
- Work with the team on projects with the goal of improving content quality
- Review and respond to emails and escalate messages as needed
About Your Qualifications:
- At least 2 years experience in managing digital content production
- Operating experience with WordPress and Google Analytics
- Understanding of social media and SEO
- Able to work remotely but still deliver timely output
- Detail-oriented and eager to learn
This a remote job with a flexible 10-15 hour/week workload. You can work from anywhere and make your own hours, but we do expect you to check-in at least once per weekday.
To apply, please fill this form.