Only apply is you:
- Are a Native English Speaker
- Have experience writing for eCommerce
- Know Amazon and have some articles to show SPECIFICALLY about Amazon
- Can research WELL
Then apply today, as we are Looking for the best content writers out there to join our team NOW!
We’re looking for a freelance blog post [Info Articles-Guides] writer for our online eCommerce Marketing & Training Agency. We are experts in all things Amazon,Walmart, Google Shopping etc
- Produce 2 articles per week (This may increase if the writing is going well and you have time)
- Research a given topic thoroughly
- Have knowledge of SEO: All of our content needs to deliver more value than what's currently ranking and reach the top spot on Google
- Submit work via Google docs
- Write 100% original content written by YOU. (no direct copy-paste from other sites or Amazon itself).
- Are ok with the articles being published under "Team" name
- Meet deadlines, have great communication
- Create articles with personality, while being informative and interesting. We don't want mind boringly deadpan articles.
- Source and/or create images relevant to your article. We will give you access to a depository of photos if needed.
- Be a fast learner and never make the same mistake twice.
What’s in it for you?
- Stable long term work
- Freelance rates - 4 cents per word
- Consistent workload every week - 2 articles at 3000 ~ 5000 words - 24,000 to 40,000 words a month
- To be part of a fun remote team, that you connect with for some water cooler time
- This is a 100% remote position, so you can work from anywhere, any timezone.
Requirements to apply
- You’ve been writing for the last 3 years
- You’ve got at least 2 writing samples to show (Ecommerce related)
- You’re a native English speaker
- Payment will be done via Paypal
The Fine Print
This is not a copy and paste position, you need to be able to research and research well. Content needs to be original and accurate.
If pre-selected, we’ll require a 500-word sample before starting out with a full article (this will be paid).