Who We Are
Awaecnan (A-wa-ken) is a rapidly growing Australian company that seeks to help transform lives through the cutting edge use of hypnotherapy. We address many problems from weight loss to depression to confidence through the use of hypnotherapy. We envision a future wherein the emphasis on the mind is at the forefront of improving and maximising our lives. We believe that with the use of hypnotherapy, we’ll be pushing boundaries in addressing various psychological problems that keep on holding us back from being our best selves.
What We’re Looking For
As we are moulding a future wherein help is accessible to anyone that needs it, we’d like to build a content archive that will mainly consist of hypnotherapy and everything in between. Hence, we’re looking for a blog content writer to help us cover all the topics we want to talk about that’s capable of writing 2-4 2,500 word articles per month and do the necessary research with it.
We’re looking for a blog content writer that constantly seeks to answer questions and possess excellent English communication skills. You don’t have to be a professional writer but we need people who can use correct Australian English spelling, grammar and punctuation. It’s a PLUS if you have a degree in Psychology or has an experience writing and researching about psychological topics.
As a team with clear vision with the company’s direction, we want someone who is determined and driven to understand training easily, accept feedback accurately and a problem-solver to withstand challenges. At Awaecnan, we most specially value growth and pushing boundaries outside of our comfort zones to move forward. As a team, we also want someone who’s fun to work with and we can easily get along with!
We’re not looking for full-time hourly writers but we’re looking to pay per article.
Since we follow certain simple standards in creating our content, we’ll be providing the necessary training for you to completely understand in detail our post recipe and structures.
If you have reached this part of the listing, start your application with the words BEEF STEAK.
- 3-4 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN WRITING
- PSYCHOLOGY GRADUATE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- Healthy understanding of digital marketing
- Capable of reading psychology scientific journals/studies and turn them into lay man’s terms
1. Answer the following questions:
- Why should we hire you?
- What about hypnotherapy interests you?
2. Attach your resume and some of your previous works (links may also work)
3. Use the subject line: I am your next content writer!