Are you an experienced SEO researcher and writer? Do you have experience of trading with cryptocurrencies? Do you love finding high-potential keywords and writing attention-grabbing titles and meta descriptions? Have you written articles that have ranked for high-volume, challenging keywords?
We looking for a fantastic SEO / Content Writer to join our growing marketing team.
- planning and creating content for our blog
- researching competitor keywords to come up with topic ideas
- writing better article outlines / briefs than what's already out there
- adding images/infographics to articles to make them more interesting
- updating post titles / content on an ongoing basis
- using ahrefs to monitor search positions and traffic
- writing blog articles / press releases / guest posts / tutorials as needed
+ Prior experience with SEO writing (please describe in your application, as directed below).
+ Ability to read and write efficiently. We want you to understand the tradeoff between speed and quality, and avoid costly perfectionism.
+ Clear, engaging writing style with a natural voice. You can tell the difference between good, tight writing and sloppy/rigid writing.
+ Serious commitment and work drive. You always pull through and deliver and take pride in your own work. Previous experience working as a remote contractor preferred.
+ Experience with crypto trading a huge plus.
About the Position:
+ The position is part-time or full-time, depending on your availability and the quality of your work.
+ The position is remote and flexible. You’re free to work whereever and whenever you want.
+ Compensation is paid hourly, with expected rates from $15 to $25, depending on prior experience and quality of work.
How to Apply:
Please apply through Problogger with your resume, cover letter, and link to 2-3 published clips (if available).
In your cover letter, please describe, if available:
1) your prior SEO experience, particularly in SEO tactics (keyword research, on-page SEO). Be as specific as you can to distinguish your experience from that of the average blog writer.
2) the most successful articles you’ve published (in terms of views per month and rankings)
The next stage in the interview process will be a miniproject allowing you to demonstrate your SEO skills, followed by a short final-round call.
Application is on a rolling basis for limited positions, so please apply as soon as you can.