Who We Are.
At Brandish, we specialize in brand-focused strategy, design, and communication. We started our agency to champion an approach we believe is in demand — people want companies and brands to be purpose-driven champions of growth and transformation. We are here to make that happen.
Having been in operation for over 100 years, our client is a leading, private, post-secondary educational institution.
What We’re Looking For.
We are seeking an enthusiastic writer with experience in the education industry. This will be an ongoing contract-work agreement.
It is essential that you have published work within the education industry as per the new E-A-T regulations in place by Google. You can find more information about E-A-T and if you fulfill those requirements here: https://www.mariehaynes.com/eat/
Because we fall under the ‘Your Money Your Life/YMYL’ regulations of Google, it is mandatory that you have previous work published on an authoritative website. This will be checked by googling your name and analyzing the search results for your work.
Our Ideal Writer.
- Able to captivate and portray the intended message of each article
- Able to adapt to our writing style and revise articles, if needed
- Able to create 4 articles every 2 weeks
- Basic SEO Knowledge
- Native English speaker located in US/Canada
Pay rate can be discussed
How To Apply.
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume and links to previously published articles to:
Let us know.
- Why you would be a good fit?
- What is it about the education industry that appeals to you?
- Any questions you may have about our agency or our work.
- Please mention ‘E-A-T Google Guidelines’ within your proposal to ensure you have read the requirements.
And that’s it! We look forward to welcoming a new freelancer to our team and building a healthy, mutually beneficial relationship!