Yo! Bangjuice® is a vape juice company that’s expanding globally. We are a team of close friends working on one common goal together. Because we want to move out of just the German regions (yep, we're from Deutschland!), it also means we’re in need of super good writers that love the vaping scene!
What kind of job is this?
This is a writing gig (who would've guessed?) that can become a regular, long-term thing. You have relative freedom to write about anything and everything vaping and eliquid related.
We've got a long list of basic keywords to base your articles on. Most importantly, articles need to provide some kind of value to the reader. Whether it's a tip on how make the perfect mix of vape juice or simply flavor tips, letting our audience know through your post is all that we ask for.
Why you'll want this gig:
- It's long-term and a regular gig if you're good
- You can choose what to write about from a huge list we've created
- We pay on time
- You can work remotely, anywhere in the world
- If you write better in your underwear we won't judge you
We're offering you:
- $60 for a 1600+ word article
- $80 for a 2000+ word article
- Opportunity to work with us full-time.
- And an opportunity to step into a bigger role if you're a good fit :)
While we prefer to let you choose how many words to write per article, we know that the ideal article length is between 1800 and 2000 words. Provided the article is great quality it’s okay if articles go a little under or over!!
Some important things before you apply… you need to:
- Be an English native
- Be passionate about vaping and the vape community in general.
- Be a lover of short sentences
- Be someone who can put pen to paper when it comes to tips and tricks
- Obviously know what vaping is and be a vape fanatic (this is important)
- Be able to write in a fun, lighthearted way
- Know how to do your research!
- Have a PayPal account so we can pay you.
- Be able to output 2-8 articles a month.
Make my life simple by showing me that you know how to:
- Write short sentences
- Keep things entertaining and people reading
- Follow basic instructions
- Tone of voice should be relatively sober
- Proofread your own work (nobody likes correcting grammar)
- Offer value to the reader.
The last part is really important. You need to show us that you're able to add value to the reader. Flex your knowledge about vaping. Show us you know more than others and can educate our target audience.
Lastly, there are writing formulas we'll happily share with you. Your writing will improve with us.
And you'll become a more valuable copywriter.
Feel free to apply and we'll get back to you within the week.
Please see the application instructions to ensure you get considered for the role!
Please follow the instructions exactly or unfortunately your email will not be opened or read. That'd suck, so please read carefully...
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Title your email “EXPLOSIVE TASTE WRITER”
- Write why you want this gig
- Write your experience with vaping
- List your 3 favorite juices
- Explain the difference between VG and PG as if I’m a newbie vaper (150 words)
- Explain to me how to change a vape coil (250 words)
If it seems like we’re a good match, we’ll ask you to write a test article (you will be compensated for your time for this test article).
Also, please make sure to keep the tone of your application not too serious. While we want to inform our readers, we also want them to not die of boredom. I think that’s it! Hope to see your application soon :)