Fat Bullfrog (fatbullfrog.com) is a small digital marketing agency that manages various types of marketing campaigns for clients. The work we're best at includes:
- Social media advertising
- Email marketing
- Conversion rate optimization
- Search engine marketing (paid and organic)
We are looking to add a digital marketing assistant to support our email marketing efforts and have immediate needs to help clients that are:
- Manufacturers and retailers of premium children’s apparel and accessories
- Manufacturers and retailers of premium accessories for women
- Manufacturers and retailers of premium outdoor products
Our clients range from startups to medium-sized companies preparing for IPO, but they are all positioned as premium vendors … for example, several of the clothing and accessory vendors we work with are carried by Nordstrom and high-end boutiques.
As a digital marketing assistant, your daily responsibilities will likely include at least some of these types of activity:
- Building and managing email campaigns using major email marketing platforms (Klaviyo, MailChimp, etc.)
- Creating reports using tools like Google Analytics, Shopify, email platforms, etc.
- Helping to coordinate internal workflow and keep projects on track
- Other activities that arise from time to time
Ideally, you will have at least some prior successes with digital marketing, with some experience with tools like MailChimp or Klaviyo. Here are a few non-negotiable traits we look for in digital marketing assistants:
Over the years, we’ve found that we do a poor job of developing those traits in someone who does not already possess them, people either have that down before we get together, or it usually doesn’t work out.
Other things that may not seem immediately relevant that typically lead people to succeed as members of our team:
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong writing skills, including a knack for explaining complicated things in a simple fashion through visual communication (writing, screen capture, etc.)
- Self-managing without the need for frequent supervision
- Comfortable with spreadsheets (if you’ve never built a pivot table or done a vlookup in Excel this might not be a good fit)
One more thing … this is a remote-work position as a contractor. You’ll manage your own schedule, provide your own computer and software tools (aside from a few tools we use that we have an agency-level license for), and be responsible for delivering amazing results. We typically like to start people off at a low level (maybe 5 – 10 hours per week) while we’re getting to know each other, but once we figure out that we like working together, there’s a lot of work that needs to be done, so we can pile it on as high as you’d like.