Fat Bullfrog (fatbullfrog.com) is a small digital marketing agency that manages various types of marketing campaigns for clients. The work we're best at includes:
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Search engine marketing (paid and organic)
- Conversion rate optimization
We need to add a few members to our social media team and have immediate needs to help ecommerce clients in the baby, mom, and fashion industries. The specific roles we hope to fill are:
- Digital marketing assistant – Ads management
- Digital marketing assistant – Influencer outreach
Our clients range from startups to medium-sized companies preparing for IPO, but most are positioned as premium vendors … for example, several of the clothing and accessory vendors we work with are carried by Nordstrom and high-end boutiques.
As a digital marketing assistant, your daily responsibilities will vary based on your role, but will likely include at least some of these types of activities:
Digital marketing assistant – Social ads management
- Work with team lead to build out campaigns on various advertising platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Analyze campaign performance and optimize based on those elements which have the best (or worst) performance.
- Report to internal teams regarding campaign performance and progress.
- Manage day-to-day campaign activity.
Digital marketing assistant – Influencer outreach
- Identify social media influencers, bloggers, and reporters who are a close match for client products and projects.
- Engage with them on social media through either our corporate accounts, or client accounts and participate as member of their community.
- Reach out to them when appropriate with relevant messaging (gifting, collaboration, etc.)
- Follow up and track successes. Report to internal teams regarding campaign performance and progress.
Here are a few non-negotiable traits we look for in team members:
Over the years, we’ve found that we do a poor job of developing those traits in someone who does not already possess them, people either have that down before we get together, or it usually doesn’t work out.
Other things that may not seem immediately relevant that typically lead people to succeed as members of our team:
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience with social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Strong writing skills, including a knack for explaining complicated things in a simple fashion through visual communication (writing, screen capture, etc.)
- Self-managing without the need for frequent supervision
- Comfortable with spreadsheets (if you’ve never built a pivot table or done a vlookup in Excel this might not be a good fit)
One more thing … this is a remote-work position as a contractor. You’ll manage your own schedule, provide your own computer and software tools (aside from a few tools we use that we have an agency-level license for), and be responsible for delivering amazing results. We typically like to start people off at a low level (maybe 5 – 10 hours per week) while we’re getting to know each other, but once we figure out that we like working together, there’s a lot of work that needs to be done, so we can pile it on as high as you’d like.
You can apply or learn more about our company and what it’s like to work with us at https://fatbullfrog.com/opportunities …