Hello! I own and run a digital and content agency that is based in Singapore. As an agency, we're 11 years old, and have a growing team in Singapore, Australia, and the US.
Given the amount of work and clients that we take on, we have plenty of content work that we're prepared to outsource to qualified experts in a few verticals (more details below)
Specifically, we're looking at writers who can produce content around these verticals:
- Landscape architecture (gratings, if we'd like to be specific!)... this is for a client
- Solar Airconditioners (or anything solar related)... this is for a client too
- Influencer Marketing (We own this site -- TasteMakers.Asia, and we're looking for contributors!)
- Digital marketing (this is for our blog -- https://blog.brewinteractive.com/)
You MUST have experience with the vertical that you're applying and be able to use the jargon and way of writing that the respective audience uses.
Most of the work will involve: Writing new blog posts (such as 'How-Tos', '10 Best', 'X vs Y' etc.). Each blog post will range from 800 to 1,000 words
Specifics about the Position:
- We're looking for a long-term hire (many months) and will provide you with a constant stream of work
- Work remotely (in your pajamas)
- Email-based communication only; no long, boring conference calls.
- Flexible: we respect your schedule and your work capacity
- You must have experience within the field/vertical that you're applying in!
- A computer with internet access, Microsoft Word or Google Docs, OneDrive, and PayPal
- Proper grammar and spelling is mandatory
- Can use your research to create valuable, informative content that flows well
- An understanding of how to speak to your audience properly
- Must be punctual; you must reply over email within 24 hours, and always hit deadlines
To apply, simply fill-up the form here to get started