Sleeknote is a Danish SaaS startup that’s growing at a rapid pace. We help e-commerce owners engage website visitors without hurting the user experience—and we’re growing every day.
Are you ready to join us?
We’re looking for an ambitious, research-driven freelance content marketer to help us generate demand for Sleeknote. In this role, you’ll write long-form content (1,500-2,000 words) that’s original, highly-actionable, and engages readers and potential customers (here’s one of our most recent examples).
To be successful, you MUST have a solid understanding of content marketing, e-commerce, and SEO. We're looking for someone with ridiculously strong research and writing skills, combined with an attitude that will help us create the right content for the right audience with the right level of effort to increase trial signups.
This is an ongoing gig with an opportunity to have a huge impact on the trajectory of the company.
We’re looking for high-end freelance content marketer who can:
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOP), step-by-step
- Meet deadlines without making excuses
- Communicate their fee with total confidence
- Incorporate editorial feedback without taking it personally
- Write e-commerce marketing content that's backed by research, illustrated with screenshots, and more (here's an example of one of our recent articles)
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, email MMA [at] Sleeknote [dot] com and include the following:
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (e.g. “www.linkedin/com/in/[name]”)
- Links to three articles you consider your best. (If you can demonstrate why they’re good i.e. traffic generated, number of social shares or backlinks, etc., even better).
- “I read the job description” in the subject line (without quotations)
Please note all applications that fail to include the above will not be considered.