Data Analytics Curriculum Designers
We're looking for passionate, experienced data analytics curriculum designers who can help contribute to our growing library of engaging and highly-relevant online college courses in data analytics.
Our ideal curriculum designers will be able to:
- Contribute to the development of data analytics course outlines
- Review and revise existing data analytics course outlines to align with curriculum standards
- Create assessments that align with course learning outcomes
If your answer to the following questions is “yes,” then you have the qualifications we’re looking for in a designer:
- Do you have a master's degree or higher?
- Do you have hands-on experience developing and teaching post-secondary curriculum?
- Are you a subject matter expert in data analytics?
In return for your services, we provide:
- Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
- Flexibility: The ability to work a flexible schedule, from home, in your PJs at 3 a.m. if you choose
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand
- Warm Fuzzies: The satisfaction of helping millions of students with their education goals, whether it's earning a GED, affordable college credit, or just general enlightenment.
Think you've got what it takes to develop courses for Study.com? Click Apply Now to fill out an application and submit your resume.
Do you find traditional courses inadequate for the needs of students today? Do you think there’s a better way to make education relatable and accessible to the masses? Do you have a passion for creating engaging and easy-to-follow curriculum? So do we. Help us do something about it.
Here at Study.com, one of our goals is to make education engaging, effective and convenient for the millions of students seeking a better academic experience. We strive to make courses that are flexible and adaptable, and that offer students an alternative to the traditional classroom setting.