Daily CBD is a product review website and information resource on the topic of CBD. Our goal is to provide readers with valuable insight on the topic and help them make informed decisions when shopping online.
We’re looking for a cannabis expert to act as an editor and fact-checker for the reviews and articles on our website. The job will involve sifting through articles and reviews, checking them for accuracy, and adding/removing information to enrich the reader experience.
This job will demand between 10 and 20 hours per week — some weeks will require more work than others.
- Edit existing content on the website
- Provide helpful and constructive feedback to writers
- Follow specific review criteria to ensure all ratings are accurate and consistent
- Manage and coach 2-5 freelance writers to improve flow and depth of information
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate:
- Have a strong understanding about the topic of cannabis and CBD
- Have at least some biochemical understanding about the cannabinoids and the endocannabinoid receptors
- Have strong attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously, but ask questions when necessary
- Can complete work efficiently and in a timely manner
How to Apply:
- Provide a brief cover letter highlighting why you think you’re a good fit for this position
- Provide your availability and hourly / per word rate
- Provide examples of past experience on a similar project
- Provide some points to improve this page.
Please enter the word DINGO at the top of the proposal to let me know that you've read this all the way through.