Calling all cyclists!
We’re expanding our content team for 2021. This position is for a writer specializing in bicycles and cycling.
Think about road, mountain, e-bikes, gravel, kids, commuter bikes, pro-cycling, nutrition and more.
Please read carefully before applying.
- You've strong technical knowledge of all things about cycling and bicycles. (eg: Ability to explain the difference between Shimano Duraace vs Ultegra, XTR vs XT, Di2 vs Etap, etc)
- You've previously written in the cycling niche. You'll be asked to show your previous work.
- You're able to articulate your knowledge in simple, easy to understand English.
- You're a native English speaker.
If you think this could be for you, here are more information.
TYPE OF WORK
- You will create various types of written content around cycling for the US/UK audience.
- This includes educational (how-to’s, guides, comparison) and review contents (product reviews and roundups).
- Write between 3,000 to 5,000 words per week to begin.
- We will provide you with the topics and a content outline. You're very much welcome to suggest topics as well.
- All work are 100% original content and will be owned by us.
- All submissions through Google Docs.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A regular writing gig (minimum 3,000 - 5,000 words per week)
- A team that is flexible on schedule. We're open for discussion on your workload.
- You can be based anywhere in the world.
- Work starts immediately.
HOW TO APPLY
Please read and understand our requirements laid out above before applying.
Incomplete application will be rejected.
You'll be asked to provide these details via the application form:
- Previous work in cycling. Provide links to your published work.
- A short description introducing yourself and why you would be a great fit for our team.
- Description about your favorite cycling gears.
- Your CV.
- Your rate per 1,000 words, in USD.
APPLY HERE - https://forms.gle/8JZqjSbHNVFqXkxw9