Do you have experience with customer service, sales, and project scheduling? Does helping people make you feel warm, fuzzy, and good inside? Do you secretly wish you could be a panda? If so, we want to talk to you :)
Anyone who has worked in digital marketing long enough knows: Finding high-quality content is a major pain in the butt. Panda Copy is a brand new, fully bootstrapped start-up, helping change the way marketers and agencies request and buy all types of content.
Our customers subscribe to our service for one flat monthly fee, and then simply request as many projects as they need throughout the month. It’s a win-win!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Responding to customer messages to ensure everyone feels heard and valued
- Checking project submissions to ensure we have all the information we need to create amazing content and reaching out to customers when we’re missing something
- Reviewing completed content and send it off to our customers
- Coordinating with the team to schedule projects and keep content deliveries on time
Here’s who we’re looking for:
- YOU ARE LOCATED IN THE USA OR ARE A NATIVE U.S. ENGLISH SPEAKER. Our customers require strong native English grammar and phrasing.
- You should have at least a few years of experience working in the world of marketing and/or content creation so you can hit the ground running.
- You should be incredibly scrappy, passionate, and willing to go the extra mile as a team. We’re small and truly believe there is no “I” in team, nor “me.” (Nice try!)
- You should be extremely independent — we all have better things to do than micromanage each other.
- You should have a natural intuition for finding better ways of doing everything. We’re learning as we go and are open to any and all feedback, improvements, and ideas.
- You should have experience providing excellent customer service and be a great note taker and communicator.
- You should be comfortable managing a complex content calendar with a lot of moving pieces.
- You need to be a Slack, Google Docs, and WordPress guru. We’re remote and communicate virtually with folks around the world.
- You know how to identify diamond-in-the-rough writers from around the world.
- You have been part of a similar service in the past and are looking for something new and exciting.
- You have worked in a sales role.
What’s in it for you:
- Hourly pay at $15-18
- Consistent, long-term employment with a team focused on helping each other grow
- A fun, diverse, and inclusive environment where you can meet and work with people from around the globe
- Weekends off and your country's holidays off with pay (some Sunday evenings may be required)
- Work from anywhere you like and enjoy a flexible schedule
- Possibility for PTO