Do you have experience with answering messages and managing data? Does helping people make you feel warm, fuzzy, and good inside? Do you secretly wish you could be a panda? If so, we want to talk to you :)
Anyone who has worked in digital marketing long enough knows: Finding high-quality content is a major pain in the butt. Panda Copy is a brand new, fully bootstrapped start-up, helping change the way marketers and agencies request and buy all types of content.
Our customers subscribe to our service for one flat monthly fee, and then simply request as many projects as they need throughout the month. It’s a win-win!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Responding to customer messages to ensure everyone feels heard and valued
- Checking project submissions to ensure we have all the information we need to create amazing content and reaching out to customers when we’re missing something
- Reviewing completed content and send it off to our customers
- Coordinating with the team to schedule projects and keep content deliveries on time
Here’s who we’re looking for:
- YOU ARE LOCATED IN THE PHILIPPINES AND ARE A STRONG U.S. ENGLISH SPEAKER AND WRITER. Our customers require strong native English grammar and phrasing.
- You must be available during U.S. business hours (specifically mornings).
- You should be incredibly scrappy, passionate, and willing to go the extra mile as a team. We’re small and truly believe there is no “I” in team, nor “me.” (Nice try!)
- You should be extremely independent — we all have better things to do than micromanage each other.
- You should have a natural intuition for finding better ways of doing everything. We’re learning as we go and are open to any and all feedback, improvements, and ideas.
- You should have experience providing excellent customer service and be a great note taker and communicator.
- You should be comfortable managing a complex content calendar with a lot of moving pieces.
- You need to be a Slack, Google Docs, and WordPress guru. We’re remote and communicate virtually with folks around the world.
- You have been part of a similar service in the past and are looking for something new and exciting.
- You have worked in a sales role.
What’s in it for you:
- Weekly pay ($1,200 per month)
- Consistent, long-term employment with a team focused on helping each other grow
- A fun, diverse, and inclusive environment where you can meet and work with people from around the globe
- Weekends off and your country's holidays off with pay (some Sunday hours may be required)
- Work from anywhere you like that has a reliable internet connection
Please complete our form to apply for our Customer Success Specialist position.
Any candidates who contact us through our website will not be considered (being able to follow instructions is really important!).
Based on your form entries, if we think you might be a good fit, we'll get in touch to schedule a quick video interview.
Team Panda Copy