We'd like to curate 300-500 word blog posts each week based on a few Tweets in the education industry. The posts will be focused on leadership, teacher motivation, school culture, and/or change leadership.
The blog posts are part of an online magazine for educational leaders.
- Background (work experience or education) in either school leadership, business management, coaching, or consulting.
- Fluent in English and able to edit/revise as needed.
- Able to Skype once per month (15 minutes).
Here are sample Tweets that would be used to seed an article:
"As the school year begins, let’s not forget to make it a priority to make meaningful connections with others - the culture of our schools are the most important thing and that includes taking time to help others grow as leaders."
"This time of year can be challenging. Provide support by:
- Listening to others needs
- Modeling positivity/ kindness
- Be authentic and support them at that moment
- Focus on people and relationships."
"Rate of change must include getting the buy-in of staff, kids and parents so everyone is on the same page and can share ideas. Change is only successful if communication is clear and involves stakeholders."