We are looking for a few serious blockchain, crypto niche experts who love to write about the trends, topics and technologies in this space for a brand new site.
Before you read further...
You must be able to show niche expertise before hire both as a writer and as a crypto expert.
If you can tell me about the workings of Ethereum and tell me why NFT's are so popular and want to write about all of these things, keep reading...
Some topics may include:
-- Cryptocurrency guides
-- Blockchain guides
-- Crypto wallet guides
-- Non-Fungible Asset guides
-- Fungible vs Non-Fungible assets
-- The Differences Between a Token and an NFT
Must be able to show niche expertise before hiring.
What we're looking for:
- Someone who can write and share their passion for these technologies and can share them with a general audience
- Content writing experience (does not have to be digital)
- Positive attitude and willingness to share your insider tips, tricks, strategies with our audience (more than just Google research!)
- Must be able to demonstrate subject matter expertise before hire
- Previous experience writing about this topic preferred a as a proven, attributable author
- Someone willing to put in the extra mile to build their own personal online authority (we give full attribution to our niche subject matter experts)
Compensation will include:
- Rate per article written (if entirely written)
How to Apply:
- Tell me why you want to write about these topics (go ahead and brag)
- Must include relevant writing samples!
- Include your competitive rate per 2000 word article (on average).
- Include a rate per word if that's easier.
- Please include links to your published articles that will show attribution
- Please share a minimum of 2 social media links (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
Work can get started right away, so don't hesitate to reach out!
Must be willing to go through a 15-min. 'get to know' you interview so we can meet you and access your niche expertise.
Looking for 2 - 3 writers for this site, looking forward to reviewing your applications.
I will only reach out to writers who follow these instructions and are suitable for this role. Work can be done remotely, but we are going to be partial to niche experts and quality writers.