Help us create extraordinary content beyond your standard blog posts.
We're a digital PR and content marketing agency that creates deeply-researched data studies for our clients.
We help our clients become the authority on subjects that get them covered by the media. To date, we’ve helped earn media coverage on Bloomberg, CNBC, Apartment Therapy, Realtor.com, Forbes, Business Insider, and tons of local news coverage!
Our agency creates compelling, data-driven visual blog posts that uncover trends and insights for cities and states. We pitch these campaigns to bloggers and journalists to get media attention.
- How Remote Work is Affecting Millennial Homebuyers
- Best Cities for Movie Producers
- Why Florida and Texas are in a Real Estate Boom
- Best Cities for Clean Tech Companies
Rates, Scope & Process:
- $0.20 a word (or hourly equivalent if you prefer hourly)
- Post length is typical 2,000 - 3,000 words
- We will provide the data as data summaries, tables and visuals, you will weave it in with storytelling & insights/explanations that help illustrate what the data shows us
- Journalistic storytelling approach - inverted pyramid writing
- Good with fast turnaround times - often 3-5 business days
- This will be ghostwritten, often published under client or agency member’s name
- You love editing and/or writing fascinating topics relevant in the news and in consumers lives today
- You are generally curious and have a good sense of what's interesting in broad national trends and newsworthy
- Can meet deadlines
- Take feedback well and work with a team well
- Experience interpreting data
- Can help generate interesting article ideas
Would love to hear in your application:
- About you & your experience
- 3 links to online published articles most relevant to this project (named byline is ideal, but ghostwritten is ok)
- Why you're interested in this engagement
- Your availability and typical turnaround time
- Your experience working with collaboration apps - we use Slack, Asana, and Notion a lot.