UK SEO agency seeking a copywriter to help with on-going work for one of our major clients within the affiliate marketing space.
We need someone who is experienced in researching and writing about affiliate marketing and digital marketing topics.
- At least 2-3 years experience working as a copywriter. Understands how SEO works.
- Someone who is proactive uses their own initiative and brings new ideas to the table.
- UK Copywriter.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Writing new monthly blog content for our client.
- Update team on progress using our project management tool “Monday.com” and liaising via slack.
- Following our SEO Keyword Research Short Course and carrying out keyword research for each article.
EXAMPLES OF WORK
Please provide 2-3 examples of writing and any other information that you feel would be relevant to this job.
- Have a proactive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Must commit to meeting deadlines.
- Can commit to writing 2-3 new articles a month.
- Must be available for on-going monthly work.
- Have a positive outlook and the right attitude to solve problems (we don’t tolerate negativity at our agency)
Have strong communicating skills.
- Reliable and a great team player.
OUR AGENCY CORE VALUES
- Continuous Improvement
- Going The Extra Mile
We will be holding zoom video interview calls asap so we'll be in touch with successful candidates.
We may have one article which requires writing immediately due to a short deadline, therefore, being available for immediate work is a must.
Please write "Orange" at the beginning of your application to confirm you read the job description.