Our company provides patient recruitment services to the medical researcher industry.
We help researchers recruit patients for their clinical trials to help them better complete their study and stay on schedule.
We're looking for copywriters, for a B2B blog, who are able to write engaging, clever, and intelligent articles for our blog (articles). This could lead to ongoing freelance work if we're well matched.
- Team player who is personable, a strong communicator, works well alone, receives constructive criticism well, is self-motivated and eager to add value.
- Creative, fast, thorough, with an amazing attention to detail.
- Able to nail deliverables from start to finish including conducting own research and writing the article from scratch.
- Able to positively contribute to our standing as a thought leader in patient recruitment
PLEASE RESPOND TO THE AD WITH:
- Your general availability
- Your fee
- How long it would take you to write an informative and clever article from scratch. We have a recorded interview to help you get started.
Topic: The enrollment funnel
Creative borders: You’re free to find the core theme that jumps out at you (as one of our audience).
Research: Conduct research to find credible, and engaging articles about the industry or subject. Add the information you find to create a more engaging and current article.
Headline: Come up with a good headline that encapsulates the angle of your article.
Length: The article length could be from 1200 up to >2000 words.
Looking forward to hearing from you!