We are seeking a savvy storyteller to join our marketing team. Your role will require you to break down technically complex topics into engaging content, have a comprehensive understanding of the technology industry, and to use your experience in blogging to achieve business goals. You will be the voice of our company on our blog content and across many other different channels.
- male/female native English speaker
- political science, marketing, literature or journalism background with minimum 3 years experience in writing
- open-mindedness and a good team player
- curious and assertive
- finds motivation in positive challenges
- looks to have an impact
- Researching and synthesizing complex information into easily digestible pieces of content.
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics related to internet privacy, cybersecurity, human rights, privacy laws, encryption, etc. for the company blog.
- Providing feedback to other contributors and editing other writers’ content.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Contributing to long-form content projects such as white papers and ebooks.
- Writing short-form copy for different digital media like video, radio, printed materials, website, social media. In your application email, add “2fa believer” in your subject line.
- Working with the marketing team on analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics.
- Contributing to the growth of the overall number of visitors, converting visitors into leads, and expanding our blog's overall reach through delivering quality content.
- Interest in cybersecurity and a strong understanding of the industry and our mission of bringing internet privacy and security to everyone in need.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice according to the goals set together with the team.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Experience creating highly effective conversion copy for products and marketing assets.
- Experience producing digital content.
Considered a plus:
- Technical background.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- Owner of a personal blog disputing a subject you’re interested in.