You’re a writer - and you’ve grown up on Asimov and other science fiction titans. But are you excited about the possibilities of AI, about how they will shape the world within the next ten years? Do you devour any new tidbit about how AI is progressing and helping improve the human experience? Do you always say “please” and “thank you” to Siri… You know, just in case the Robot Overlords take over, and she remembers?
We’re looking for someone to write copy that drives people to educational products about Data Science, Machine Learning, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence. We believe these are the most important topics for the decade to come and need a passionate and committed writer to work full-time to produce the best marketing content on this subject matter.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create top-class copy for Landing Pages and Email Marketing (Newsletters and Campaigns).
- Proofread all promotional assets (Lead Magnets, Webinar Presentations, Social Media
- Posts, Video Scripts, etc.)
- Set a Voice and Tone identity for the businesses (Copywriting Guidelines).
- English Native Speaker (and Writer).
- Ability to write engaging copy that makes readers smile.
- Self-motivated, with excellent verbal communication skills.
- Being passionate about success and curious about learning new things.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Committed to resourcefulness -- in times of uncertainty, creatively “making it work” and finding new ways to produce results.
- Extra points given for knowledge in Data Science.
What’s In It For You:
- Remote work. Say goodbye to commutes, office space, pants.
- Full-time work. No more hunting down freelance clients and juggling multiple receipts.
- Flexible schedule. Because you never know when the cat will catch on fire.
Here’s what you need to include in your application to get the job:
- Link to one sample of your best Sales/Marketing/Email outreach writing. One. 1. Uno. If you have trouble deciding, roll the dice. Please send only one.
- Link to your CV or LinkedIn profile.
- Propose the outline of a landing page for a course about the “Principles of AI”. A TITLE is not enough. Briefly describe each of the sections, from initial blurb to CTA.
- Write your best email copy (subject + 100 to 150 words) to draw people into the landing page described above.
Interested? Get in touch!