We need a new writer for our cooking authority website to do two main tasks:
- Write product reviews/product roundups for different kitchen gadgets such as cookware, bakeware.
- Write articles on a bunch of cooking topics (e.g. how to & tutorials, roundup, recipes, etc)
This is not a freelance writing gig where you spend 30 minutes to rewrite a random article that you wouldn’t even read yourself.
We focus on HIGH QUALITY before quantity. PLEASE do not apply if you’re not interested in putting forth the effort to write articles and resources that are actually helpful.
These blog posts will be between 1000 and 8000 words, depending on the post.
- Native English Speaker
- You MUST have in-depth knowledge of the cooking and kitchen gadgets industry OR be able to write about it highly intelligently.
- Have good storytelling skills to come up with good stories to sound like it comes from personal experience.
- Able to provide samples of past work
In applying, I need 4 things from you:
1. Writing samples (cooking related only)
2. Answer this question: Why should we hire you over the other applicants? What makes you stand out? 3 short and concise bullet points will do for this question.
3. Rate per word/article
4. How many words you could write per week
If you don't include "I'm not a spammer" in your cover letter, your application will be rejected.