We are an Amazon Agency, with some of the biggest brands in the world as our clients.
We are looking for an:
Amazing CRO Copywriter to craft on fire and on brand listings for big brands on Amazon.
For Amazowl: CRO copywriting is focused on the goal of persuading an Amazon shopper to make a purchase. The writer we are looking for needs to understand this and preferable has experience working in an agency before or working on CRO writing for brands.
Writing copy for brands on Amazon is a mix of art and science. It’s about weaving scientific persuasion tactics within prose and storytelling -- Tom, Amazowl CRO Copywriter
The right person:
- is fun, loves being part of a time - thrives in helping others in their team and has no fear of asking questions
- can write minimum 10 new Amazon listings per day, that is 10 listings for totally different products/brands. An example of 1 listing is the Title, 5 bullet points and description here: www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07XSPCBVP
- understands the meaning of USPs (Unique selling points)
- knows how to incorporate keywords seamlessly into copy for SEO purposes - without destroying the brands voice
- has honed their craft with a focus on being the best writer they can be, and is continually striving to be better
Ideally (Nice to have - but not necessary once you can show us your awesomeness) has one of the following:
- worked in an agency as a writer before
- worked writing Amazon listings
- worked as a CRO writer for a brand(s)
A day in the life of an Amazowl CRO Copywriter....
Wakeup..Coffee..login to SLACK, talk in the random channel about stuff, life the news you get the vibe. Then get down to business opening ASANA and checking your tasks for the day. You might be writing copy for a soda brand at 10am and then a clothing brand at 10,30am -- it's never boring but you need to quickly and seamlessly switch between brands. Output is high and accuracy is a must. You need to be able to think for yourself, and carry out your own research. You need to be able to put yourself in the mind of each brand and the shopper at the same time. We have high standards, as do our clients - you have to bring your A Game every day!
But the rewards are sweet...
- Completely remote working
- Paid sick days
- Unlimited paid holidays
- Salary negotiable
- Flexibility and a team that has your back
- Working with the biggest brands in the world, we don't want to name drop but just think Superbowl
- Our team is based all over the world, from the USA--UK--> Poryugal, Spain, France, India, Asia and so on. You get to learn about a lot of new traditions and cultures and ultimately make friends