Project Hygge is seeking contributing writers to craft inspiring, long-form articles for the blog. We are looking for 1-2 articles per week.
This role is ideal for talented, growing writers looking to take their careers to the next level and write remotely. You'll get to be a part of a fast-growing community, get paid, and gain experience while you're at it.
- Freelance articles accepted, payment on a per-article basis
- Be a part of an inspiring, growing community movement dedicated to all things hygge
- Remote/write-from-home means you can control your atmosphere and define your own workload
- Your byline will also be included
The work itself:
You will be writing articles about hygge and related topics (tips on living a "hygge" life, articles on how to create a cozy atmosphere in the home with interior design, etc), and you'll have the ability to write from anywhere.
Articles will be between 1,500 - 3,000 words in length.
To apply, please email [email protected] with:
- Any relevant writing clips you may have (or a link to your portfolio). If you haven't been published before, that's perfectly fine — just include something you've written on your own.
- Brief description of what interests you about the position (a few sentences is fine).
- Your desired compensation per article
- Are you already familiar with "hygge"? That's a major plus. If so, let us know! :-)
Experience with WordPress is a plus, but not required.