We have immediate, long-term openings on our team for native English-speaking writers willing to work 25-35 hours per week minimum.
Writers draft quality content, blogs and webpages, for a variety of niches including legal, medical, financial, guns and hunting, and much more.
You must agree to two conditions:
- You can live anywhere but you must be willing to work a set shift sometime between the hours of 8 AM – 5 PM EST (same time zone as NYC). We often, almost every week, invite writers to work extra hours at night or on weekends.
- Our starting pay rate. We start all writers, no exceptions, at $10/hour or $1000-$1200/month based on a 25-30 hour week. Pay raises and additional hours depend on demonstrated skills. One hundred per cent of our writers receive a pay raise within the first 90 days.
We hire management and editor positions from within. All writers are eligible to apply for these positions.
We use Monday.com, Google Drive, and Slack. We also use different industry software products, depending on client requirements, such as the SEMrush writing tool and SEOsurfer.
We pay monthly by direct deposit.
REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERENCES
- We strongly prefer candidates who grew up and attended college and secondary schools in the U.S./UK/AUS/Canada/Ireland/New Zealand.
- We desire candidates with at least an undergraduate degree but will consider strong writers without degrees or in the process of matriculating.
We offer selected candidates a paid test piece, paid through PayPal. If you are hired, we pay through direct deposit to your local bank (U.S. or Foreign).
If the writing meets our requirements, we will offer you an hourly position immediately.
If you are interested in writing a paid test piece, please email James at: [email protected]
If you want to be considered, your email must include three things:
- A copy of your CV.
- A short cover note, comments in the body of your email application will suffice, telling us a little bit about yourself and your interests.
- A sample of your writing or a link to something you have written (preferably non-academic).
Applicants that send emails that do not include these three things will not be considered.
NOTE: Due to the volume of applicants, we cannot respond to every writer who applies. You can assume, if we have not emailed you back within a week of your application date, we are not interested.