About Planning Pod
Planning Pod is a leading Software-as-a-Service provider in the events industry, providing event professionals with tools for managing events and venues.
As part of our marketing efforts, we offer a blog https://blog.planningpod.com/ with educational articles written to appeal to either event/meeting planners or venue management staff. Most of these articles are focused on communicating best practices, tips and strategies (like how-tos) and industry trends. The end goal is to help events industry professionals better run their businesses and manage their events.
What We Need
We need to retain a contract content writer to write two (2) original and unique blog posts per week that are 1000-1500 words each.
For each post, the writer will be provided with the main topic and keyword; secondary keywords to be included; and sub-topics to be covered. After provided with this information, the writer will be expected to gain a working knowledge of the topic (which will require some research) and produce finished posts of 1000-1500 words each.
Our Ideal Candidate Has...
- Experience writing for the events and/or hospitality industry - this is a must.
- Ability to conduct background research on the topics provided.
- A writing style that is approachable and easy-to-read.
Our initial budget is around $1,000 U.S. per month for eight (8) original articles of 1000-1500 words each. This is negotiable based on experience.
Your by-line on all articles published on our blog at https://blog.planningpod.com/
How to Apply
Please submit your application within the following Google form: https://forms.gle/AQmE9ninQmZZUBu98
In your application...
- Please include any experience you feel would be relevant to the event management niche and/or experience researching event-related subject matter.
- Please add any links or samples to work that you think would strengthen your application.
We are looking to fill this position quickly and will move fast in reviewing applicants. Thank you for your time and interest. We look forward to hearing from you.