- Do you have fantastic writing skills and a working knowledge of lawns, patios, fire pits, gardening, or home maintenance?
- Can you take the ember of an idea and independently create SEO-friendly, well-researched content around it?
If so, please reach out!
We are hiring experienced writers for long-term, consistent work crafting critical content for our home and outdoors niche site.
Your articles should inject a fair bit of personality without being overly cheesy. They should have credibility without inducing feelings of boredom.
About the Role
- Articles will be between 700 and 4,000 words in length and must be well-researched.
- If pre-selected, we’ll require a 500-word sample before starting out with a full article (this will be paid).
- Topics involve home maintenance topics (how-to’s, response posts), outdoor product reviews, gardening guides, and more.
- The starting rate is $0.03/word and is negotiable for writers that deliver the best content.
- A successful candidate has at least 2 years of experience writing web content.
- Has published at least one major content piece that has become an authoritative resource for a specific topic.
- Strong, up-to-date SEO knowledge with the ability to inject keywords organically.
- Our ideal writer will build content with a minimal amount of fluff, basing their work on real-world experience. They should have a casual but authoritative tone.