We are looking for a content writer to help us create the best content on the internet about productivity and automations.
We are a small tech startup (Bardeen.ai) that automates manual tasks with shortcuts. Think of it as if Zapier and Apple Shortcuts had a baby.
As a content writer, you’d be helping us build content for our blog. Our recipe is to write from the reader's perspective and make content fun and engaging. If you have fun writing the article and are genuinely interested to help readers, you'll make stuff people love reading. Easier said than done!
The blog posts will be about no code automation, productivity and how to claim back time from manual work.
You are going to have a blast working with us, if you are a fellow automation geek, love writing in a human way that clicks and strikes a nerve.
We are looking for a staff writer with the possibility to join us full-time.
You will leapfrog your growth as a content marketer and build a track record in tech. We love giving feedback and supporting your growth. So you’ll never be just banging out boring content that no one reads or cares about, like with most other companies.
Our goal is to create world-class content.
***** YOU *****
- writing is your primary professional focus (experience 2yr +)
- engaging writing (casual, useful, no fluff)
- great researcher. You can dive into a foreign topic and become an expert in it fast.
- you love productivity and automations apps (Zapier, Notion, etc)
- incredible attention to detail (this will be visible from your application)
- the ability to learn quickly and independently
Please send your relevant writing samples!
APPLY VIA LINK (we read all applications!)