I work with a website focused on buying and selling New York City real estate. The community you will be writing for is comprised of industry insiders, as well as people looking to purchase or sell real estate in NYC.
What We Need
The content we’d need from you will revolve around the following topics:
- New York Real Estate related topics
- Tips for Real Estate Buyers and Sellers
- Specifics on the structure of the real estate transaction
- Real Estate marketing insights, trends, and analysis
- Commissions, how they differ, and different ways they can be structured
What We Are Offering
We typically pay between $50-$150 per article. On average, we release two articles per week. The articles we’ll ask you to write for us will range from 800 to 2,000 words. You can include a bio/byline and headshot to go along with any article you submit as well as links to where people can find you and your work.
Who We Are Looking For
You should only apply if you are knowledgeable about real estate, studied it, or have worked in the real estate industry, particularly in New York City. If you don’t have direct experience writing about the topics listed above, you should be comfortable about the idea of tackling those concepts as well as similar ones.
Who We Are NOT Looking For
We are NOT looking for marketers, listicle artists and low quality content producers. We need writers with a desire to write about deep and sometimes technical concepts having to do with residential NYC real estate.
Examples of Similar Blogs
How to Apply
- Your name
- Your writing background (degrees/ works published)
- Examples of content you've written related to Real Estate
- FIVE article headline ideas
- Links to any blogs/websites you actively provide content for