Hi everyone! I’m the recruitment manager for a performance marketing company in the cybersecurity niche and we’re stepping up our content game. I’m currently looking for the best content writers out there to join our team and help us create content that converts.
This is a 100% remote position, so you can work from anywhere, any timezone.
We believe in writers taking ownership of their work from start to finish to create a final product — a published article. You’re our ideal content writer if you:
- Want articles with your byline to be on Google’s page 1 results — and you’re not afraid to work for it.
- Are a fast learner and never make the same mistakes twice.
- Can follow guidelines to a T.
- Can perform competitor research and analysis to understand what you need to do to make your article Google’s favorite piece of content.
- Write engagingly and persuasively to create high-converting articles.
- Source and/or create images relevant to your article.
- Are able to work with an editor and consistently create high-quality content that converts.
- Know how to upload finished articles on WordPress.
- Want to improve your skills in creating content that converts.
- Must have at least 20 hours available per week to invest in your own growth.
- Are looking for a long-term remote job where you can grow, excel, and progress in.
- Live and breathe digital content.
- Take on learning curves like a champ and use them as an opportunity for growth.
- Are a team player.
You'll be writing blog posts, software reviews, and comparisons, with some long-form content thrown in from time to time. You'll be working with an editor to create articles that meet our standards. It is important that you’re receptive to constructive feedback, and have a drive to continuously learn and better your writing.
100% of writers who join our team have never experienced our style of content writing. Hence, there will be an intensive training period with lots of investment in your development. Junior writers will start at a competitive rate during the training period, with increases as KPIs are met.
We're all about long-term relationships. If things work out between us, you can expect a steady income as well as progression opportunities. We provide clear instructions and guidance, and we always pay on time.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply here.
If you get shortlisted, you’ll be contacted to do a written test before a final decision is made. Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
I look forward to receiving your application soon! Good luck!