We are looking for a writer for expertise and knowledge of the welding and generator industry (i.e. TIG welders, MIG welders etc.)
Please read the full description below to get an understanding of our expectations and the rate of pay - in your application please confirm you have read and understood these.
To apply for the role, you will need to do so through this link (applications through this platform will NOT be reviewed):
Why work with us?
- Get paid weekly (every Friday)
- Get paid based on output (write more, earn more)
- Work flexible hours (we work to your schedules) - as long as the content is submitted by the deadlines, we don't care what hours you work
- Ongoing work - with potential to turn into a full time role
About the role (PLEASE READ)
- We write content using SurferSEO - with structures and outlined provided for each brief. All content must meet a minimum score of 80+ in surfer SEO
- For every content submission, we require a screenshot from Copyscape & an AI content detector (we provide the details and pay for this). Work will also be spot checked on an ongoing basis to ensure it is not plagiarised or generated with AI
- Use of a premium Grammarly account using Australian English (not Amercian English, this is very important). We can provide you access to this tool and we will pay the costs for this
- Writers are paid between $25-$30 USD per 1000 words of content (there are also bonuses offered if KPIs are hit)
- We require around 5k words to be written per week at this stage
- Experience writing in the welding industry is a requirement - and this must be proven on application
- You can write good copy in native English/Australian (not American english) (i.e. colour instead of color)
- You have experience using Surfer SEO
- You have good attention to detail and proofing skills
How to apply?