Tired of churning out boring SAAS content or fluffy entertainment pieces with no soul? Sick of writing about topics that don't really matter for an audience that doesn't really care?
Kick is looking for storytellers with a zest for wellness and self-improvement who can help us create everything from short 500-word blog posts to 2,500+ word in-depth guides. Help us reach people who are serious about living their best lives in an authentic and scientifically-backed way.
We help motivated professionals perform and sleep their best. Pairing effective prescriptions from expert doctors with ongoing support, we help anyone looking to be the best version of themselves each day.
You can see examples of already published work at
https://www.gokick.com/guides/ and http://www.gokick.com/blog/.
- Topic research on health, sleep science, overall wellness, and public speaking
- Copywriting and storytelling
- Basic SEO (keyword inclusion, writing meta-descriptions, backlinking, etc.)
- Meet with your editors 1:1 and attend group team meetings
- Curious, growth-oriented, excited about helping people be the best versions of themselves
- Love doing well by doing good
- Skilled writer who thrives on creating accessible, easy-to-understand consumer content
- Previous health, medical, and wellness writing experience is a big plus
- Basic SEO and blogging experience
- Interested in pushing the envelope around content creation and syndication
- Minimum 2 years experience creating online written content
- Experience in researching and interviewing sources
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Want to grow in your career and become an editor and/or well-rounded growth marketer
Within 3 months you will:
- Become completely independent when it comes to writing
- Work on and lead exciting projects where you can polish your skills
- Continue to improve and track your progress in content writing and SEO with your editor
- Progress to a Senior Writer role that will put you on track to further promotion path
Within 6 months you will:
- Progress to a Senior Writer or Editor Role
- Mentor, lead and train new writers
- Create enablement documentation for other writers
About Kick Health
Kick helps motivated professionals perform and sleep their best. Pairing effective prescriptions from expert doctors with ongoing support, we help anyone looking to be the best version of themselves each day.
We're venture-funded and are based out of San Francisco, New York, and Seattle.
Kick provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.