We are looking for a content writer + researcher to help create educational and inspiring content for podcasters - primarily long-form blog posts and also guides.
You'll be working as part of a small but very smart content team who are the best at what they do - and who love creating content that's educational, light-hearted and inspiring.
To be a great fit for this role, you should have:
- Native level english with impeccable grammar and spelling.
- A background in writing (2+ years).
- Previous writing experience on well-trafficked blogs and websites.
- The ability to research and write about broad topics relating to podcasting including: recording, editing & marketing podcasts. Other tangental topics may include: getting guests on shows, writing scripts, improving audio quality, monetising an audience etc.
- A passion for podcasting (and ideally some of your own personal experience).
- The ability to write and self-edit high-quality content quickly and with minimal guidance
- Create unique content - we're not looking to re-purpose other blog posts that already exist.
- Experience using a writing tool such as Clearscope or Surfer SEO (we can train you if needed).
Able to conduct interviews as a means of research.
- Very competitive rates (paid per piece, rather than per word and accounting for the amount of research involved).
- Consistent workload.
- Flexible deadlines.
If the quality of your content is similar to these pieces (even though they are on different topics), then we'd love to hear from you:
Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you!
Don't hesitate to reach out as well if you have any questions.