We are looking for a writer who is great at researching and can write product review article and buying guides in a way that is easy and fun to read.
For this position, you will need to create product reviews and buying guides. Each guide either consists of a roundup of products, reviews an individual product, compares 2-3 products against each other, or tells what is important in choosing a certain product and why (similar to this buying guide / review article about the best hoverboards).
You will need to:
- do a lot of research. We want content that provides real value, not just spun version of what you googled.
- compose knowledgeable copy explaining complex subjects in a way that is clear and easy to understand.
- make revisions based on editorial feedback.
Content creation will only ever require internet research (no outreach, books, magazines or interviews required).
Typically, we will want the articles to be 2,000 + words. But you can go as deep as you want if the topic requires.
We have tons of ideas for our guides and articles so expect this to be a long-term job. We are looking to publish 2 – 5 articles per month.
- Excellent English Skills.
- Experienced in researching and writing in-depth articles and buying guides.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
PAYMENT AND LEGAL:
- We will pay per word
- We own exclusive rights to the content, it must not be used, shared or published in any other way.
- We can only accept ghost-written articles.
- Bi-weekly or monthly invoice with payment via PayPal, bank wire, or Payoneer
Please send us
three examples of your work. Ideally, review articles similar to hoverboard example above, buying guides, or another well-researched long-form content.
your rate for 100 words