We are looking for a writer who is great at researching and can write product review article and buying guides in a way that is easy and fun to read.
For this position, you will need to create product reviews and buying guides. Each guide either consists of a roundup of products, reviews an individual product, compares 2-3 products against each other, or tells what is important in choosing a certain product and why (similar to this buying guide / review article about the best hoverboards).
You will need to:
- do a lot of research. We want content that provides real value, not just spun version of what you googled.
- compose knowledgeable copy explaining complex subjects in a way that is clear and easy to understand.
- make revisions based on editorial feedback.
Content creation will only ever require internet research (no outreach, books, magazines or interviews required).
Typically, we will want the articles to be 2,000 + words. But you can go as deep as you want if the topic requires.
We have tons of ideas for our guides and articles so expect this to be a long-term job. We are looking to publish 2 – 5 articles per month.
- Excellent English Skills.
- Experienced in researching and writing in-depth articles and buying guides.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
PAYMENT AND LEGAL:
- We will pay per word
- We own exclusive rights to the content, it must not be used, shared or published in any other way.
- We can only accept ghost-written articles.
- Bi-weekly or monthly invoice with payment via PayPal, bank wire, or Payoneer